Sunday, July 02, 2006

WiFi Poker

Soon I'll be playing poker online via WiFi on my new laptop. This is very exciting for me in that I will have more freedom in where I can play instead of just at home. This will reduce the amount of distractions I have because I can do so many things when at home. With mobility I can find an environment with the right atmosphere to suit my fancy. An added bonus for playing at home is that now I can get free internet because one of my neighbors has a wireless router and my laptop can pick up on the signal. On a side note, I won't be using my laptop only for online poker, but for school as well. I will be taking three courses online at the local junior college here. As I have said in my last post, I haven't been playing the amount of hours that I would have liked to. This will hopefully add to my weekly hours of poker. I'll keep everyone updated on how this will affect my play, either positive or negative.

No comments: