Below is a link to my overall results since Feb. 26th of this year. I keep more detailed records, but it would be too much to post on here. Besides, no one wants to sift through all those statistics. No one I know, at least. My goal was to play about five times more hours than what I have now. Right now I have nowhere near the amount of data I need to show solid results and it's been almost five months since I started playing online again. Part of my problem is that I've spread my time way too thin. I play in three different jazz bands after work, which takes up a lot of my time. Plus, I usually cook dinner most days which eats up my remaining time. Once August comes around, I'll be taking three online classes at Las Positas, the local junior college. That means I'll have to drop one of the bands I play with to fit everything in. Also that will pretty much mean I can only play online during a weekend where I'm not playing a gig.
In regards to the results that I do have, despite the positive sum I think if I were to play as many hours as I had wanted to I would probably see results closer to breaking even on my money.
Here are my overall results so far.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment