Sunday, July 16, 2006

Office Space

Do you remember the part in the movie, Office Space, where Peter Gibbons is talking to the hypnotherapist about how every day that someone sees him, that is the worst day of his life? That's about how I feel right now. You know, there's nothing quite like having a job that stresses you out enough to spend almost a week in the hospital for an ulcer near your illeum. That's what happened to me this past week. Fun stuff. Ohh, it gets better. Today I played three tournaments and two sit n go's only to lose horribly in all of them. Is there no mercy in this cruel world? Well, I can't say I lost in all of them because I'm still playing in one, but I don't have very high expectations. Anytime I try to be optimistic, everything goes awry. My only choice is to be pessimistic with no high expectations or hopes. All I can do is just dream. Unfortunately, that is not enough for me.

No comments: