Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Disappointing Start

Okay, so the past two weeks I deposited $500 into my online account at FullTilt and since then I have been playing .25/.50 NL Holdem within this bankroll plus about $73.90 I had left in there previously. I've logged 20.17 hours so far with a little over 2,410 hands played. I've been keeping close records and stats on my finances and play in Excel. The first week I started off great, but now I've had amazing loses that just baffle me. I've noticed who the regulars are that play the tables everyday. They are very solid players who seem to do well and receive their fair share of action. I know whose raises to avoid and whose to call or reraise. Despite all this I have lost big chunks of my roll four times consecutively.

I'm analyzing everything in my game I can to figure out why I win small and lose big. I would really appreciate some feedback so I am posting my records and stats on my website for anyone to look over. I know I only have 20 hours of play at the tables and should post these with about 100 hours, but I guess I am just too paranoid about recent events. I figure with online play since you are able to get more hands in per hour as well as multi-table, players should have more solid results in a less amount of hours. I might be wrong, though.

Here are the links to my online session records as well as my online stats. Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you.

1 comment:

jillianne said...

dave, this is jill. do you remember me? i came across this site and saw your pic. how are you doing? write me back. my email is sexyjillianne@yahoo.com