I was able to shoot several pros during the tournament breaks and Amir Vahedi, Andy Bloch, Devilfish and Marcel Luske, Chris Ferguson, and Julian Gardner were among the ones I were lucky enough to meet during this time.
When I first arrived at the Horseshoe Doyle had just been knocked out. Once he collected his check and was on his way out he allowed me to take a snapshot of him.
While the tournament was in play I had the chance to actually talk to a few pros who were watching the action. Among those in the crowd were Daniel Negreanu and Dutch Boyd.
Also during the tournament I was able to get in a few good table shots.
Here's a shot for all you Murph Dog fans out there.
During the tail end of the tournament, they brought out the money (in cardboard boxes) and piled it up into a pretty cool pyramid with the bracelet on top. Also here are some shots of Raymer's victory.
The trip was a great experience for me in so many ways. I'm glad I brought a camera as well because I can flip through them and keep my inspiration toward my goal as going pro strong. Also if anyone wants any high-res tiff images of any of these just send me an email and I'll send whatever you would like.

No comments:
Post a Comment