Monday, July 11, 2005
Grinding It Out
Good news! Since the time I improved my strategy, my results have had an equal improvement. 68 hours and 9,400 hands later I've managed to make $640 at the .25/.50 NL Holdem tables at Full Tilt. One or two more weeks of play and I will move up to the .50/1 NL tables. I'll tell you what though, it is really hard to keep your sanity when the cards run cold. That's what happened tonight. Fortunatly I have learned to minimize my losses. Tonight's damage was only about -$54. That's not bad considering I just won 5 sessions in a row netting $540. Okay, so updated stats are that I have a net profit of $586.97 , 71 hours, about 9,425+ hands, and a total bankroll of $1,160.87. I have actually played more hands but I couldn't record some of them because the software crashed on me losing all my hand stats in the process. $8.25/hr isn't bad considering I'm playing a .25/.50 NL game. Once I have about $2,000 I want to distribute some of that into my other poker accounts such as party poker, poker stars, and ultimate bet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment