Sunday, March 20, 2005

Keeping Fresh

Finances are still tight right now. I'm waiting for feedback on my financial forms I submitted to the hospital to see what I can do about my huge bill. I also have to talk to a couple doctor offices to see if I can make payments on their bills as well. In the meantime I've been keeping my poker abilities fresh online playing small stakes, mainly the sit and go's. I've been doing quite well and hope to build my deposit up enough to at least pay some bills. I work best under pressure. This applies to everything in my life. I guess you could say I've got alligator blood running through my veins. Also, another task I've been hacking away at is buying parts to build my own poker table. I still can't decide what shape to build, whether an oval shape or round. I'm leaning more towards round since it's easier for everyone to deal that way.

No comments: